Official Language Cell
The Official Language Cell of the Inter-University Accelerator Centre, constituted in the year 2018, functions as an important part of the general administration of the Centre. The objective of this cell is to comply with the provisions of the Official Language Act, 1963 and the Official Language Rules, 1976 made under it in the functioning of the Centre.Core functions of Official Language Cell
- Implementation of the Annual Programme issued by the Official Language Department, Ministry of Home Affairs, Gov. of India for transacting the official work of the Union in Hindi.
- To conduct the meeting of the Official Language Implementation Committee, prepare its minutes, and take follow-up action on them.
- To consolidate the Hindi Quarterly Progress Report & arrange to send it to the University Grants Commission, New Delhi
- To review the Hindi Quarterly Progress Reports received from the Departments/Sections/Divisions/Cells of and to issue necessary guidelines regarding the same.
- To issue circulars for progressive usage of the Official Language Hindi in IUAC.
- To inspect the Departments/Sections/ Divisions of IUAC regarding the Official Language Hindi.
- To bring in to the notice of officers/employees the orders/ instructions/ guidelines issued by the Govt. of India from time to time regarding the progressive use of Hindi
- To organize Hindi Workshop.
- To publish the Hindi magazine ‘TWARIKA’
- To organize Hindi Diwas/Pakhwara and conduct various programs/competitions.
- To ensure effective implementation of the policy regarding the Official Language of the Union in IUAC.
Official Language Cell: Annual Report
- Photo and Video Gallery
- Annual Programme- 2022-23 for transacting the official work of the Union in Hindi
Official Language Implementation Committee, IUAC
An Official Language Implementation Committee (OLIC) has been constituted under the leadership of the Director, IUAC and the chairmanship of the Senior Administrative Officer, IUAC. This committee regularly reviews the progress made in the use of Hindi in the Centre on a quarterly basis. It gives appropriate suggestions and recommends measures to be taken for the effective implementation of the official language policy.
The present composition of OLIC, IUAC is as follows:
|1. Mr Bishshavambahr Dutt, Senior Administrative Officer||Chairperson|
|2. Mrs Sheetal, Hindi Officer (Official Language Cell)||Secretary|
|3. Mr Ashutosh Pandey, Engineer-F||Member|
|4. Dr Indra Sulania, Scientist- H||Member|
|5. Mr Harshwardhan, Junior Engineer-D||Member|
|6. Mrs Ranju Rishi, Administrative Officer (S&P)||Member|
|7. Mrs Usha Kataria, Administrative Officer (Estate)||Member|
|8. Mr Salil Ranjan, Administrative Officer, Personnel||Member|
|9. Mr Ankit Verma, Administrative Officer (Finance & Accounts)||Member|
|10. Mrs Manvinder Kaur, Section Officer, Academic Section||Member|
For detailed information about Official Language Rules, Acts, etc
- click on the official website of the Department of Official Language www.rajbhasha.gov.in