Start date for proposal submissions for AUC-74: 15 April 2023. End date for proposal submissions for AUC-74: 5:30 PM, 15 May 2023.
- Proposal Submission is closed now
Important Information for Users
- Users who have created account during last AUC's can login to their dashboard with username and password created during earlier submission.
- Details and status of the online submitted proposals can be accessed from the respective user's dashboard. Login to your dashboard and click on the "Application History" menu to check the status.
- Ensure your browser has JAVA enabled.
- Ensure that the file you plan to upload during submission of proposal do not have spaces in its name.
- How to Apply For Beam Time. Wrong selection of BTR forms will be rejected.
- General Guidelines For IUAC Users
- List of AUC Approved Proposals (AUC-51 onward)
- For BTR-3 Proposals: Submit the form online before the last date and take the printout of your online submitted BTR-3 proposal get it forwarded through the Registrar of your institute or organization. It is mandatory to send the original forwarded BTR-3 form to us either via post or in person before 5 June 2023. Without forwarded copy, your BTR-3 proposal will not be considered
- Please note that offline forms or forms submitted through email will not be accepted. Only the forms uploaded using online portal (using user dashboard) will be considered.
- Please visit this page and IUAC website regularly for updates
- Users are required to go through the "Radiation Safety Lecture" before arriving at IUAC for beamtime experiments.
- For any query related to, the submission of the proposal only, contact us through email "iuacacademiccellATgmailDOTcom (or click the link given below).
- Contact Us (for queries related to submission of proposals only)